Click Below For The 2023-2024 Ensemble Fee Invoice
$50 per ensemble flat fee (no matter when you pay). Print this invoice, handwrite the information, and forward the document to your business office to request the check. BE SURE to tell them they MUST include this invoice with the check in the same mailed envelope.
*Please note: this is a non-refundable entry fee - not a deposit! These funds are not applied toward your final bill.
We now accept online payments!
Click Below For The 2023-2024 Final Payment Invoice
Print this invoice, handwrite the information, and forward the document to your business office to request the final payment check. BE SURE to tell them they MUST include this invoice with the check in the same mailed envelope.
Please bring your final check to the music festival on your performance date. If it must be mailed ahead of time - it should be in the US postal service at least 2 weeks before your performance.
- $35 Per Student
- This includes 6 HOURS or more time in the park. You will make your payment on the day of the competition. If you arranged for a check before the contest and have last-minute no-shows, we refund you on the spot. And adding people at the last minute is not a problem as long as you collect cash from them for final payment to us.
- $31 for Chaperones, Friends, Family, and Non-Performing Students - Bring as many as you like!
- Children traveling with chaperones are $31 as well
- Children 3 years old or younger are free
- We require a minimum of 1 chaperone for every 10 students
- All chaperones, friends, and family must be in the approved numbers turned in by the director. For security reasons, at the entrance, chaperones will not be allowed to purchase tickets on the day of the event. However, you can easily add last-minute guests - by collecting cash from them and including them in your final count. Personal checks or credit cards from friends and family cannot be accepted. Be sure to get waivers from chaperones now.
- School Employees on your campus are free! This includes directors, administrators, and teachers on your campus - including bus drivers.
- Entry Fee $50 per ensemble
- To reserve your performance time, a nonrefundable entry fee is required. $50 per ensemble *Please note: This is an entry fee, NOT a deposit - it is not applied towards your total bill
- Entry fees are due within 60 days of the day you register (unless registering over the summer, then due by Oct. 1)
- $10 Catered Meal
- This includes one hot dog or hamburger, chips, cookies, and a drink
- Meal deals are served between 11:30 pm and 1:00 pm.
- See the food tab for more information