Click Below For The 2022-2023 Ensemble Fee Invoice
$50 per ensemble flat fee (no matter when you pay). Print this invoice, handwrite in the information and forward the document to your business office to request the check. BE SURE to tell them they MUST include this invoice with the check in the same mailed envelope.
*Please note: this is a non-refundable entry fee - not a deposit! These funds are not applied towards your final bill.
We now accept online payments!
Click Below For The 2022-2023 Final Payment Invoice
Print this invoice, handwrite in the information and forward the document to your business office to request the final payment check. BE SURE to tell them they MUST include this invoice with the check in the same mailed envelope.
Please bring your final check to the music festival on your performance date. If it must be mailed ahead of time - it should be in the US postal service at least 2 weeks prior to your performance.
- $29 Per Student
- This includes a full 6 HOURS or more of time in the park. You will make your payment on the day of the competition. If you arranged for a check prior to the contest and have last minute no-shows, we refund you on the spot. And adding people at the last minute are not a problem as long as you collect cash from them for final payment to us.
- $25 for Chaperones, Friends, and Family - Bring as many as you like!
- Children traveling with chaperones are $25 as well
- Children 3 years old or younger are free
- We require a minimum of 1 chaperone for every 10 students
- All chaperones, friends, and family are required to be in the approved numbers turned in by the director. For security reasons, chaperones will not be allowed to purchase tickets the day of the event at the entrance. However, you can easily add last minute guests - by collecting cash from them and including them in your final count. Personal checks or credit cards from friends and family cannot be accepted. Be sure to get wavers from chaperones now.
- School Employees on your campus are free! This includes directors, administrators and teachers on your campus - including bus drivers.
- Per Ensemble Entry Fee $50
- In order to reserve your performance time, a non refundable entry fee is required. $50 per ensemble
- Entry fees are due within 60 days of the day you register (unless registering over the summer, then due by Oct. 1)
- $8 meal deal
- This includes one hot dog or hamburger, chips, cookies, and a drink
- Meal deals are served between 11:30 pm and 1:00 pm.
- See food tab for more information